GUSSFIX-HAF is a completely new repair concept for small-scale road damage. Partial damages such as potholes, tears and oil infiltration can quickly be remedied thanks to GUSSFIX-HAF.
The product is a non-porous, thermoplastic asphalt. The material comes in 16 kg containers in the form of pellets and meets German rules and regulations.
GUSSFIX-HAF was originally developed for repairs at Formula 1 race tracks, which is why it is particularly suitable for urgent repairs.
There are additional economic advantages:
- Material savings
- Work savings
- Time savings
- Reduction in transport costs
- Environmentally-friendly as it is pure mastic asphalt
- No health-hazards (no solvents)
- Simple processing, therefore especially user-friendly
- Delivery in re-sealable 16-kg containers
- Unlimited shelf life
- Short processing time: GUSSFIX HAF can be heated very quickly e.g. in a bitumen mixer or microwave. Surface heating equipment or gas burners can also be used.
GUSSFIX-HAF is particularly wellsuited for the following applications:
- Prevention of larger road surface damages and potholes by timely repair of small defects
- Ideal for repairs in heavily used spots, e.g. in roundabouts and turning areas (cul-de-sac roads)
- Perfectly suited for emergency repairs
- Optimal for corrective maintenance of small holes
- Refilling of boreholes
- Removal of foreign material from asphalt surfaces such as debris, fasteners, rubber components
- Repair of defects on race tracks and airfields
- Asphalt connections to manhole covers.